"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Phew! Success at last!

Well, that worked without any hiccups. Three pages from my old needlework book that many of you have been waiting for, a newly finished cross stitch and the Chicken Scratch tea cosy. I have a few more nice items to scan, but I didn't want to push my luck, as this thing is bound to stop at any time without warning. I have some lovely origami paper, and managed to scan two pieces and put them on Patra's Other Place. If you go over there, I have put a little Tiger at the bottom of the page to play with - have fun!

4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Yeah Gina! Your little card is darling. and I am now getting envious with your book. ;o) Seriously, what a wealth it must be! And you posted two of my favourite subjects - sunbonnets and crinoline ladies... Thank you!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh Gina, everything is so beautiful! I love the book, love the peacock and tea cozy and your stitched piece is precious! Your blog is just so nice!

Gina E. said...

Thanks girls! And by the way -glad you both liked the items I mailed to you both!

Gina E. said...

Oooops, made a boo boo there. Yes, I had posted some gear to Pam, but not to Isabelle - it was someone else. Sorry Isabelle - I would hate to think you are hanging out to receive something in the snail mail from me! That's not to say I might surprise you one day...LOL