"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, August 28, 2005

My latest piece of completed stitching.

This is what I have stitched on the first Round Robin that I have received from the group I am in this year. I have been working on a few things this past month or so, and this one is the first to be finished. As I finish the others, I will post them here.
The rest of the photos tonight are of some of the items I bought on my op-shop jaunt last week. Each pic will have its own description, so I am not going to repeat everything here. Unfortunately, I couldn't scan all the things I bought, as my scanner and PC seem to be fighting tonight. Every time I completed one scan, the computer would freeze and I would have to reboot it. I got sick of doing that after an hour, so I hope these little machines will kiss and make up over night, so I can scan the rest of my bits and pieces later, without these annoying interruptions!

No comments: