"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm not into beading, but...

The Lone Beader blog on my sidebar is a blog that I have been following since I first started blogging myself. Diana is a bead artist, and she creates the most unique and beautiful works of art with her beading techniques. I just dropped over there a minute ago to catch up with her, and found her latest finish - a sparrow. Now you might think a sparrow is a such a drab ordinary little bird, but go and see what Diana has done - made a little sparrow into a sparkling beauty! While you are there, check out the rest of her blog. And take a cuppa with you, you won't be able to tear yourself away once you start looking at her fabulous work.

1 comment:

Joy V said...

I'm not into beading either Gina - don't have enough time or space!! But I agree with you, the little bird and her other work is fantastic.