"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Preview of linens to be sold at Eltham opshop week after Easter.

These are the linens I wrote about in the previous post. Mostly cutwork, except for the two damask napkins below, the round doiley, the tray cloth and the unworked cloth (last three photos). Some people aren't excited by white work or cut work, and I don't look for it myself, but I have to admit there is a lot of work in this technique, and it isn't something I want to learn!













3 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

very nice.....I find it quite satisfying when you bring something up as good as new.

DbrhH. said...

So lovely. Why do so many not appreciate these old crafts?

Sharon said...

Hi Gina,

If possible could you email me a price on the daisy type flower cloth after your shop has priced it please...

Sharon