"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Scrap fabrics.

LeeAnn included these in her parcel of goodies for me. The parcel was actually tied up with ribbon and finished off with this tassell!
Unusual Japanese style design. Aww - paper dolls! Remember them? I'm planning a patchwork block with that theme, so this fabric will certainly find a spot on it.
I wish I'd had this scrap when I was working on those Autumn fabric postcards!
Some nice little scraps for small projects like FPCs and ATCs.

4 comments:

Jane said...

There will always be next year

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Great fabrics!
Thinking of you.
May Christmas fill your heart and home with the true Spirit of the season. Have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year!
Patricia :o)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, paper dolls! What memories you have brought back to me! I always loved them. Have a wonderful Christmas! blessings,Kathleen

Linens and Royals said...

Cat doilies and paper dolls fabric, love them both, but have never seen the doll fabric before.
I always had paper dolls when I was growing up and have the song paper doll on a c.d.
I wish you a very Happy Christmas and WOW 1001 posts, hope I make it to that number.