"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Lots of eye candy to look forward to...

This past week, I've had an avalanche of embroidery land on me! Our friends LeeAnn and Rob came to visit on Sunday, and LeeAnn presented me with an enormous parcel. She works in an opshop and has been saving bits and pieces for me since we last met up, over a year ago! It took two photos to show everything spread out on the bed in our spare room, and it is going to take a lot more photos to show each individual piece! Some of them are already soaking in Napisan to bring them up to scratch, and in the next few days, I'll start photographing the rest.
As well as all that, I've had two lots of embroidered peacocks arrive in the mail, and you can see them on my Peacock blog.
AND... these small but lovely little treasures arrived in the mail today! Stitchin Fingers Christmas ornie exchange from Joy:
One-to-one Christmas card swap from AnnieB:
Autumn textile postcard from Mary Lou Davis (Stitchin Fingers exchange)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Nice set of new treasures! Glad my card arrived safely.

Jane said...

Lovely treasures indeed,what are you going to do with all of them?

Joy V said...

What a fantastic lot of treasures. Glad you liked my little ornie.

Cindy said...

Wow, do you sell them or just collect them?