"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Busy and productive day!

I always used to think that when I retired, I would spend most of my days stitching or reading. Well, that's what I WANTED to do, but it hasn't worked out quite like that! However, today I decided I had to finish the Christmas ornies etc. I'd started, otherwise they'd never get to their destinations before the end of December. So I set up my trusty old (45 years) Singer sewing machine on the kitchen table, and spent most of the afternoon getting them finished. They are all for Stitchin Fingers Christmas exchanges: Fabric Postcard
Textile ATC
Cross Stitch ornaments

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, you got a lot done in an afternoon. Nice work too.

Joanne said...

Lol, I always thought when my kids went to school I'd whip around and clean up and then spend most of my days sewing or op-shopping! That hasn't happened either, believe me.