"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Doileys or Centrepieces.

People call these items by different names. Centrepieces are just larger doilies in my opinion. Doilies come in all shapes and sizes! I won't be putting comments after each photo, unless there is something I want to point out. This looks just like an ordinary doiley until you have a closer look at the stitching - see the next photo.

No comments: