"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Three pictures..in the wrong order!

Now why did Picassa do that? I downloaded the two pictures of the teacosy - a recent eBay win, and followed that with my latest completed cross stitch project....which landed in between the other two pics! Oh well, it't not that important - just irritating. Isn't this teacosy sweet? Teapot on one side and teacup on the other, very neat stitching, and hand crocheted edge.
The cross stitch of the flowers with teapot and cup took me about a month. My friend Helen had her kitchen renovated last year and I offered to stitch something to hang on a wall, and she said 'yes please!' So I hope she is happy with the result. This was actually done using a kit that another friend gave me, and there was enough floss left over for me to do another of the same for myself if I want to.

No comments: