"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More about my stash of old greeting cards...

I have scanned some of those old cards that I mentioned last week, and put the photos on Patra's Other Place. I have also posted a message there relating to those of you who expressed interest in having some of the cards. So, if you are reading this - Nicole, Maureen, Maggie, and Patty - please pop over to Patra's Other Place for more info! In the meantime, here is a pic of one corner of the cloth I bought on the weekend. Each corner has the same design, but in different colours. Ken raised his eyebrows at this, with the query "Are they supposed to be budgies?" to which I patiently explained that embroidered pictures are not necessarily representative of the reality; rather it is an individual's interpretation of the item. But for me, it is the quality of the stitching that is most important and in this case it is excellent.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Gina I've emailed you!
Love the budgies...look as tho they've been bred for show!

Gina E. said...

LOL Maureen...you might change your mind if you saw the colours of the birds in the other corners!