"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, June 06, 2009

A lovely fabric postcard from a new friend.

I 'met' Lorna through the Stitchin Fingers Fabric postcards group, and we have become good friends since we worked together to bring FPCs to the younger bushfire survivors. We have exchanged FPCs and ATCs with each other as well, and this is one that I received from her last week. These pretty FPCs were sent to me by Neki in Spain, who is donating them to bushfire survivors. People have been so kind for this project.

3 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely postcard from Lorna

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Each one is so pretty. I also love the old embroidered picture in your last post. You were asking me about what kind of chickens I have....the speckled are plymoth rocks....the red is a Rhode Island red and I am not sure what the little yellow ones are. Probably leghorns as they seem to be getting white. Thanks for stopping by. blessings,Kathleen

Pear tree cottage! said...

Gina, you are doing such a fantastic job on your post cards you must show me how to do it one day.

Dear friend thank you again for the gift I looked at the soap again tonight and it is stunning.....our high tea is not this month but next on the last Saturday of July I hope that will not be a problem to everyone and yourslef but with Mandy's baby due the 3rd of July I felt it best to move the high tea to the end of the month. I sdo very much hope you will come I will be more relaxed this time and will enjoy chatting with friends. lee-ann