"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, September 28, 2007

Eye candy comin' up, thank you Pam K!

Everyone I have met in cyberspace on blogs and off them, have been friendly, interesting people. But there is one person in particular who I have forged a friendship with, and I feel very privileged that she continues to keep in touch with me, despite being busy with her work as a well known cross stitch designer and crazy quilter extraordinaire - Pam Kellogg. I hunt for laces and Aussie craft magazines in thrift shops to send to Pam, and in return she sends me the latest issues of two beautiful stitching magazines as they are released in the States.
Pam has an Etsy shop (I believe most crafters here would know about Etsy), where she sells some of her CQ creations. I've long hankered after just one of them, just so I can say I own one of Pam Kellogg's pieces, and now I have one! Pam had a sale on her Etsy site, and I discovered she was selling one of her stunning Peacock cushions at a very reasonable price. So I 'lashed out' with the old credit card, and here is what arrived today: ....a closer look. And here are the magazines that came with it:

4 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Wow, what fabulous work...and better yet to have her as your friend! =)

Janice said...

Absolutely beautiful work!! I can see why you whipped that credit card out! :o) Wonderful purchase!

Chelle said...

How wonderful! And...do I spy a peacock on that cushion? Why, I believe I do! Enjoy!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! She does fabulous work!
Barbara