"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Embroidered baskets of flowers and other nice items.

Pam K. recently featured a basket of flowers that she had stitched from an old pattern. I offered to scan some of my collection and she said yes please! So here they are - not all of them by any means! Just the ones I could fit on my scanner. While I was sifting through my collection for baskets of flowers, I pulled out a couple of other designs that I thought would appeal to some of my regulars. Seeing I had the scanner on, I thought I may as well make use of it.

2 comments:

Grangry said...

Gina, thanks for sharing all these. Such lovely stitching. Like you, I cannot understand why anybody would throw them out - I guess some people just think they are old fashioned.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Gina, all I can say is wow! You have the most incredible collection I've ever seen. Thank you so much for taking the time to scan them. I know how time consuming scanning can be! Now I may have to pull out my transfers and stitch a few more!
I love them!