"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, June 06, 2005

Attention Pam Kellogg!

Pam, here are the other telephone book covers I promised to scan for you. The one with the red flowers sits on our telephone table, under the phone itself and gets a few comments from the more observant visitors to our house. All three of these covers would only fit over an ordinary exercise book, which indicates they would have been made well over 50 years ago, as the earliest phone books (Melbourne) I can remember were more than an inch thick, and that was in the fifties.

1 comment:

Pamela Kellogg said...

OH Gina! They're gorgeous! I've never seen anything like them here in the US. And I'm always at flea markets and antique shops.

Thank you so much for taking the time to scan them. I love them!

Pam