"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Experimenting with a four patch block.

Kris over at Freebies for Crafters has so much to offer, I sometimes miss seeing interesting stuff.   It was only when I saw this on Elyte's blog that I went back to Kris's blog and found the tutorial video.
It was a cold wet day here, and after I'd done my chores I decided to play in my scrap stash box.  My three quilt tops have gone off to their respective recipients; my July CQ block is waiting for the hand stitching to be done; but I wanted to relax and mess around.  This is what I came up with.  Ken said "That's pretty".  Thank goodness he didn't follow up with "What is it?" because there is no answer - it just is!

2 comments:

Jane said...

lol, he must be learning. He is right about it being pretty

Catherine said...

Gina that`s a sweet quilt. I`m fond of gingham and pastels. Love your hubby`s comment!

We could use some of your rain. Over 60 percent of the States is in drought conditions and it spreads every day. Most of us believe it is climate change. So far our wells near my home are holding up. Corn crops are destroyed. All we can do is carry on and adapt.