"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, September 01, 2011

More done with the Mystery Monday project.

Today I continued working with the scrappy squares and triangles that I'm keeping up with for this Mystery Monday project. Here are some of my scrap squares sewn together in little 4 patch blocks. And here they are, after they have all been sewn together diagonally then cut in half to make new squares. By now they are looking really scrappy, but I'm not going to trim any of them until I see next week's instructions.

3 comments:

Lyndel said...

Gina, that is amazingly pretty! love the way they have turned out, cant wait to see the end product.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours! Can't wait to see it finished.

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is looking great Gina, love the dark/light contrast.