"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Two nice books at a nice price!

An antique market has just opened in my suburb - hooray!! The building was previously rented by one antique dealer who has moved to another location, and now there are several independent stall holders in the building, which makes browsing so much more interesting. I found a beautiful table cloth which is at present soaking - not in Napisan, but this time in 'Biz' (compliments of Chelle in Canada!) I'd read about this stain removal product on several American blogs and websites, and Chelle kindly sent me a sample. I'll be pegging it out on the line tomorrow and bringing it in to be ironed in the evening, so all going well, I should have a pic here then.
As well as the cloth, I bought these two books which at $10 each were a great buy! I spent much of the afternoon browsing through them and mentally ticking off projects I'd like to try (in my dreams, lol)

1 comment:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Those books were certainly a great find.