"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No restrictions on countries!

I haven't looked at my stats gadget for months, but I've been playing with the template tonight (do you think it looks better?  I thought it looked washed out before), and was looking at all the other things that can be done on blogs.  Well, the stats thingy tells me I still have a number of readers from countries other than Australia, USA and England.  So I want to let you know, dear readers in other countries - that you are also welcome to ask me to send you any of the linens in my previous seven posts.  I'm not asking for payment or postage costs - fabric is so light, postage costs are insignificant, and I just want these nice linens to find a good home.  Some of them have already been 'claimed',  so it is first in, best dressed.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

You know I would love some of them! Thank you for being so generous!

Christine M said...

The internet makes it such a small world, doesn't it! It's hard to believe I regularly "speak" to people all over the world.

Jane Galley said...

Gina, I'll gladly use what you can't home, you know me

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

So sweet and generous of you! I still have mine you sent with plans on gettnig them done!