"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, May 10, 2013

In today's mail.

Jane over at Loopy's Place is multi-skilled when it comes to crafts; she embroiders, quilts, knits, and will have a go at just about anything else with textiles.  Whatever she doesn't keep for herself, she sells through her blog, and now and then I check out her 'shop' to see what goodies are there.  I couldn't resist these two cuties - I love baby elephants, and the bathroom sign is so neat!


Someone asked me today what have I made so far on my new sewing machine.  Felt like an idiot when I replied  "Nothing"  and she laughed and said "You're not afraid of it, are you?"  Well...if you really want the truth...

3 comments:

Annie said...

Cute pieces. Jane does the nicest work and so much variation in styles and techniques... amazing.

Conquer your fears! It's only a sewing machine!

Christine M said...

Oh Gina! It's time you give that machine a go! LOL!

Jane said...

So glad it finally arrived safe and sound. Get yourself some scrap fabric and have a play, it won't take long to get used to the new machine