"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, July 08, 2011

Opshop goodies.

I don't find much GOOD linen at opshops these days, so when I saw this beautiful centrepiece at Vinnies yesterday for $4, I snapped it up. The magazines were 50 cents each, so I grabbed those too. The third item I bought for 50 cents was a bag of quilt wadding (half metre) for 50 cents - now that was a bargain! When I buy a stack of craft magazines for such a low price, I look through them all over the next few days, decide which ones I want to keep, and return the rest to an opshop. I was just wondering if any of my overseas readers would like them? I've heard that our Aussie patchwork mags are very popular overseas, so I'm happy to send them on. Perhaps a swap with your local mags, or some fabric? Leave a reply here, or email me direct if you are interested.

4 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

i fancy the scrap quilt mag...happy to send fabric, let me know. Jan

Jane said...

Ooh, a swap with a Mollie Makes?

Linens and Royals said...

Always exciting to find Op shop bargains, I think you did well there.

Gina E. said...

Jan and Jane, you have email.