"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New haberdashery store in Melbourne!

If you live in or around Melbourne, and are reading this blog, you MUST visit this blog, and then go to the shop "L'uccello" - old fashioned, vintage haberdashery galore at the Nicholas Building. Next door to Buttonmania, and I KNOW many of my readers have been there!! The Nicholas Building is an absolute treasure trove of art and craft shops and studios. Kimono House is another of my favourite stores there.
The Nicholas Building, 37 Swanston Street, Melbourne.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

I have been to this place Gina when I was in Melbourne in November last year.She was just setting it up for a 3 day venture with other people in the building and I purchased some amazing trims from her.Glad to see that she is opening on a regular basis now.
Oh and I can vouch for Buttonmania as well--have spent many a dollar in that shop as well.

l'uccello said...

Hi Gina thanks for the mention on your blog, make sure you say hi when you next visit, best regards Kim (l'uccello)

DIAN said...

wow, this looks interesting. Must visit the city sometime soon.