"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Another donation of linens for my collection!

Last week I received an email from a lady in a Vic. country town, who said she was cleaning out her mother's cupboards and found her old linens.  She didn't want them, but didn't want to thrown them out either, so she searched around on the internet until she found my blog and decided I would be the recipient of her linens if I wanted them.  Of course I accepted her kind offer! 
Here is what fell from the post office bag:
A mix of finished, half finished and unworked linens, crocheted mats and doilies, all sorts of goodies.  Most were clean, so I washed the rest and now have a large pile of ironing to do!  I'll post more photos when everything is ironed and I can sort them all out.

No comments: