"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, September 06, 2012

No more difficulties with comments

After receiving emails from bloggers relating to that awful thing you had to do when posting a comment, I have removed that now.  So providing you have a blog account of your own, you should now be able to just leave a comment without having to type in codes and all that rubbish.  OK, it is supposed to stop spam, but I check my blogs most days, and if I find a comment that isn't nice, I'll just delete it!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Gina,

I don`t get much spam so I stopped verification a while ago. I just delete the nonsense. Hope you and Ken are okay. I`m trying to piece blocks while watching the tennis tournament in New York. It`s not working, LOL.

Later,
Cathy

Lakshmi said...

Hi Gina,
hope you are doing fine..
I see you are busy with many projects..nice u keep yourself busy.
i too removed word verification from my blog..