"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Mollie Makes"

Craft bloggers all over the world are raving about this new magazine published in England. "Mollie Makes" is quite simply - delicious! Full of projects and ideas, articles and photos of crafty people, their homes and their work, it is unlike any other craft magazine I've seen. The nearest to it in Australia would be "Homespun" which is also dedicated to home made crafts, but the format is quite different. Jane - one of my dear blogger buddies was happy to send me the first two issues in exchange for a couple of Aussie craft mags. They arrived this week, and I have them on our coffee table so I can pick them up and drool every time I sit down for a break :-)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Just got home from a week away, so glad they've arrived safely. They certainly took their time

Sharon said...

I saw these today - or at least the first one at a newsagency in Blackburn...

Linens and Royals said...

Will watch out for the magazine at my newsagent, looks like there might be some fun projects inside.