"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, November 30, 2009

Appliqued napkin

Some time ago, I posted a photo of a WIP - a pink napkin appliqued with a teacup in one corner, and a cupcake in the other. I finished it about a month ago, but didn't get around to posting another pic, because I'd put it aside and forgotten about it. But when I had to think of something to give a friend for her birthday today, I remembered that she had admired the first two napkins I did with the teacup and cupcake theme, so I decided to give her the pink one I'd just finished. She loved it! The colour of these photos look as if they are two different napkins, but they are one and the same.

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Napkin is beautiful Gina...I liked the tea cup more..

Jane said...

Lovely Gina