"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Antique market goodies.

Today I visited our local antique market. I'm only going there once a month, otherwise I'll spend far too much, if I go every week, as much as I'd like to. This is what I found today: Gorgeous little art deco supper cloth. With four matching napkins. Three tea towels - I couldn't resist the kitty one! The other two are plain linen, getting harder to find these days - great to embroider iron on transfers.
I also bought an apron and some swap cards.

2 comments:

Leti said...

Very happy finding your blog...everything is do pretty. I love vintage linens. I have a few pieces and I treasure them. I will visit you as often I can.

Maddie Can Fly said...

Come see me at http://maddiecanfly.blogspot.com
I've got pics up of a vest made with all kinds of embroidered linens -- I love it and I know you will too (g)