"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Update on Kitten doiley.

Remember this little cutie on my blog here a few months ago? I've been diligently stitching away on him every time I've been in hospital and doctors' waiting rooms (and that is a lot of hours in recent months), and I am satisfied with how he is turning out. I had no instruction sheet to go by, so I've just used basic stitches and colours on a whim. I don't stitch this item at home at all - my stitching time at home is focussed on the Indian, which is also coming along nicely. Another photo up soon!

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I should attempt a piece that is portable... :)

loulee said...

Pretty kitty.

Aussie Stitcher said...

The kitten doily is looking lovely so is your indian.