"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My response to recent comments.

Because there are several comments on my posts that I wish to reply to, I am creating a new post to answer them, otherwise my replies get lost in scrolling! Maggie ann: I think most of the bloggers in our sphere are of a similar age group - somewhere between 40 and 60, with a few either side. We seem to have similar opinions and interests, that younger generations would not understand. Pam: I'm happy that you're happy! A peacock stitched by you?? That would be FANTASTIC! Lee-Ann: Ken and I are sorry to hear that Rob caught the bug so badly. Don't mind about the opshop day - there are sure to be many more opportunities to do that! Judy: I have done most of my cross stitch on 14ct Aida, because that is the material that is suppplied with most kits. But I am happy working on 28ct or 32ct even weave, as I love the effect of the material.

No comments: