"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Additions and deductions to sidebar favourites.

Now and again I make some changes to my list of favourite blogs - mostly because it gets far too long, and like all of you, I just don't get time to go through the whole lot. Anyone who notices their blog has disappeared from the list - please don't think I don't love you any more! You are now on my IE Favorites list instead. I just like to put some New Faces on here sometimes. One such new face is Lillian from South Korea. Her blog Hand Embroidery Group shows the work done by the members of her Yahoo Group of the same name. It is all gorgeous, (like every other needlecraft blog I look at!), but while you are there, notice the background 'wallpaper' - Crinoline Ladies! How cute is that!

No comments: