"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, June 17, 2019

Laundry Rules and a small quilt top.

I cut this pattern from a magazine years ago, and have finally got around to making it.  I was looking for something quick to do, rather than start another quilt.
  After completing that, I looked at my mountain of fabric stash, sighed, and looked for a pattern that would use up a bundle of fat quarters that were given to me by various friends.
The pattern is on a postcard, one of a series of 'quick quilts' that I bought at The Quilt Shop in Eltham.  I've made a few of them, and this is one more to cross off the list.  It is just a throw, not a full bed size quilt as on the pattern.  You know me, I don't do big quilts, lol!
It needs to have the backing and binding added, but there is no hurry.

1 comment:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

These look great ... wish i had the time to do more quilting, but alas, not at this stage. See you soon x