"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Chicken lap quilt finished

Thanks for the comments on the previous posts, it is nice to see your friendly faces :-)
Yesterday I finished the chicken themed quilt and am pleased with it.  That's three on hand that I can take up to Liscombe house soon, to warm a few more elderly feet and knees!


I am enjoying going through my stash and my books, looking for patterns to use.  I sorted out all the fat quarters into a box on their own, as a lot of patterns specify using fat quarters and now I will be able to put my hands on them straight away without going through boxes and measuring up lengths of fabric!  Of course I could go through and cut everything up in to fat quarters but that would just be silly. 
I've already got the fabric for my next two lap quilts ready to start.

3 comments:

selina said...

your quilts are awesome
thanx for sharing

Annie said...

What a cute quilt! Laughing at the thought of needing a quilt in my area right now as we are about to enter a 10-day stretch of what is supposed to be record-setting heat and humidity!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Such a sweet quilt! I love the colors you chose!