"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Lap Quilts

I decided to try and use up as much of my stash as possible before I drop off my perch, so after asking  a friend who works at the Liscombe House aged care facility, and being assured that the residents would love a colourful quilt for their bed or lap, I started in earnest.
Four have been delivered and are being loved already!




I finished two more yesterday, and pieced a new one today with Chicken fabrics:



5 comments:

Jane said...

You'll enjoy making them and they will enjoy using them, it's a win win situation

selina said...

wow they're all so stunning!
i hope the residents do get them, be sure to drop in unannounced just so you know they are enjoying their quilts!

beautiful colour combinations!

thanx for sharing

Meow (aka Connie) said...

They all look wonderful, Gina ... wish I had time to sew, but life has been getting in the way these days. Hope to catch up soon xx

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hugs to you for doing this for others! They are so lovely and those who receive them will cherish them!

joemill00077711 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.