"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Girlfriends Stitchery club and other projects.

Just a quick post to say that not only did I finish the last stitchery for the mini quilt the week before last, but I've also finished the quilt.  Just haven't had time to post anything here with our kitchen renovation taking place over the past two weeks. 
I also have the May Xmas project to do - it's cut out and ready to put together, but I didn't get any further for the same reason.  The kitchen is now fully functional, so I'm hoping for some me-time to work on my sewing projects in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Melody said...

How fabulous to have your new kitchen

Jane said...

Great fun having a new kitchen, even if it disrupts the whole house while it's being done. Hope you manage to get back to a routine now it's finished