"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Owl applique, busted camera.

I bought two small kits at the Waverley Patchworkers show, and started one of them as soon as I got home. It has three Owl designs, and I did one on Saturday, and started another the following day. The second kit will have to wait. It isn't an owl, you see. These photos were taken on Sunday when I'd got this far with the applique, but even though they are nearly finished now I haven't been able to take any more photos because I dropped my camera on the hard floor of an opshop I was in, thus rendering said camera useless....



2 comments:

Jane said...

What a shame about your camera.
These look fun, can fully understand why you started them straight away

Liz in Kansas said...

Ouch! There should be a camera made especially for the fumble-fingered among us who seem to constantly drop them. Mine have been recoverable so far, but it's always a heart-stopping moment! Love the owls, by the way.