"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, May 02, 2011

Two current WIPs.

Just as well I dedicated last year to my UFO stash. I'm certainly avoiding them this year, lol! Well, a change is as good as a holiday, isn't it. Here is where I got up to last night/this morning on my Iris tea towel thing. The colours are a bit 'off' - it actually looks much nicer in reality. I kept on cutting and sewing until 3 am...Ken was muttering about the power bill with my nocturnal craft works, but you all know what it's like. Once you get on a roll with something, it is so hard to stop!
And in case anyone was wondering, yes - I am still working on this stitchery for the Qld. Quilts project, and as you can see, it is nearly finished. I hope they aren't waiting on my little block. I haven't had any emails to ask what's happening, so I'm hoping I am one of many who are still stitching!

2 comments:

Jane said...

You've made a good start with the tea towel. Looks like it's going together well

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your iris tea towel is looking great. I am glad that you got some help with your previous post, I checked my little fabric stash and it looks like I don't buy fabric with food and fruit on it.