"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Valentine Day postcards

I broke my new year resolution when my arm was twisted by Robbie, who organised the Valentine fabric postcard swap on Stitchin Fingers. But now those two FPCs are done and in the mail I can get back to working on my UFOs. I just wrote elsewhere that I can't believe it is February already. At the rate this year is moving along, I have serious doubts about achieving my goal of finishing all the UFOs I listed here a month ago!
(Note: Robbie didn't really twist my arm. I love Valentines Day, and couldn't resist putting my name down for the swap! I'll post photos of my FPCs here on 14th February)

1 comment:

Jane said...

lol, was just thinking I didn't see much evidence of arm twisting