"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, September 14, 2009

Third patchwork block complete.

The third block design we had to do in my patchwork class is called Drunkards Path. I finished it last night, and am looking forward to showing J. tomorrow at the class. I'm quite proud of my work in matching up all the seams and corners nicely! The next design I'll be doing is called 'Card Tricks', which I've been dying to learn, ever since I saw a photo of a completed block on someone's blog a while ago. I made the templates and cut out my fabrics today, so J. can get me started straight away tomorrow. The following two weeks are school holidays, during which time J. will be taking a break, so she will be giving us two more block designs to work on, one of which is the 'Dresden Plate' - another patchwork design that I just love!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Looks great, Gina

Gina E. said...

Thanks Jane!