"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, March 09, 2009

My current projects.

You'd never think this is a Lyrebird, would you? Well, it will be, when it's finished. Assisi work for a friend's 60th birthday.
This is a rooster and one chick. The unfinished bit on the left will be the hen and another chick. I started this because it is something easy that I can pick up when I want to work on something without concentrating too much.
This is the block for a postcard which replaces one that was lost in the mail. I need to finish this very soon!!
My elderly Japanese friend loves to see what I am working on, so I thought I would surprise her on my next visit, by showing her this, then telling her I'm doing it for her. I used fabrics with Japanese designs.
************************************************* Needless to say, this is not my work. My friend Louise found it in an opshop and thougtht I would like it in my collection. She thought right, LOL!

2 comments:

Miss 376 said...

You have some lovely projects in progress, can just see the beginnings of the ladybird

Kathleen from Yesteryear Embroideries and Eggs In My Pocket said...

They all look so pretty. I know how it is to have several unfinished projects. Your Japanese friend will be so delighted to see what you are making for her! blessings,Kathleen