"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fabric postcards and aprons.

I finished my Coffee postcard today, and will be mailing it to Janny in the Netherlands tomorrow (I have trimmed the edges since I took this picture!) Today I received this lovely fabric postcard from Helen in the U.K. - she was my swap partner for the Green Postcard swap on a Yahoo Group. She also enclosed this gorgeous lot of 'bling' as an apology because the first FPC she sent never arrived - how generous is that?!
Aprons? Ah ha, you will have to go here to see my latest find!

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely surprise, you will have some fun using these bits.

Janny de Roo said...

Gina the card looks lovely, I smell the taste of coffee already ! If it has arrived, I will send you an e-mail! I will look forward to it
Cheers, Janny

Marie Reed said...

Gosh! These are just so peachy! The fabric postcard is such an amazing idea!

I have a blog event called Postcard Friendship Friday. This post would be so perfect for it! If you're interested in joining come pop by my blog:)

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Pretty post cards! I can't wait to go see what's new on your aprons! blessings,Kathleen