"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, February 09, 2009

Another UFO completed.

I hate myself when I have started to make a gift for a friend, but don't finish it in time for the occasion. Last year, I started stitching this Tea towel for a friend in Germany, who is a great fan of Andre Rieu. Her birthday is in April, and this was supposed to be finished for her birthday....2008, not 2009! I'd told her I was working on something, but didn't give any details, so it will be a surprise. A bit silly, I know, but I couldn't resist the Waltz connection to Andre! As I wrote to my friend, I'm sure he has never played a "Vegetable Waltz"!

3 comments:

Jane said...

This is gorgeous, such a fun piece

Janny de Roo said...

Things will take a turn....! I also love his music. Of course, then he is a Dutchman..
cheers, Janny

Unknown said...

I love it! It looks great. The towel is wonderful. Where did you find it?