"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Finished items.

This weekend I finished two of my projects that had a November deadline. This cross stitched Cottage is for my friend who turns 50 in two weeks time - Phew - just made it! I put it in this frame temporarily just to see how it looked, but I may get another one if I see something that would look better. And this is a fabric ATC which started out as an experiment, and ended up as a swap for the Stitchin Fingers ATC group. It will be going to the girl who sent me the ATC pictured in my previous post here.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Such a happy feeling when you get everything finished on time. I am sure your friend will be delighted with her picture

Nia said...

nothing like a last minute finish to get the adrenaline pumping!

Well done - your friend will love it :)

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How very pretty and how lucky your friend is to get the cross stitch! Beautiful work. blessings, Kathleen