"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More fabric postcards

This gorgeous postcard arrived unexpectedly yesterday, from Jane in the U.K. I had to email her to ask if we had planned to exchange postcards because if so, I'd forgotten! She replied within hours, saying yes, we had agreed to a swap, but a few months ago, and she'd taken ages to do it anyway. So that's another one to add to my list of to-do's! But I'm having fun!
****************** I finished this sooner than I'd planned, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered putting the unfinished block on here last night. See what happens when I sit up late trying to finish something? I get the edges off line...still, I'm pleased with the rest of it, so I hope my recipient won't be too critical of the crooked edges!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I think she will be delighted. I like the tree within a tree

Bette said...

you have done a wonderful job and I think the recipient will be really happy.

papel1 said...

I love postcards, and also enjoy making fabric PC. Enjoyed your blog.
Judy