"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Fabric ATC and some early Xmas gifts.

This ATC arrived today from Sue in the U.K. - she is my exchange partner in one of the Stitchin Fingers Groups I'm in. We are doing a Christmas theme exchange this time, and Sue added some cute little extras to her ATC for me!
Little Xmas Fairy using a wooden clothes peg painted gold. Val and I were trying to figure out what this gorgeous envelope is made of - not quite paper and not quite fabric, but very pretty. Lovely little keyring and unusual bias binding - love that stuff!! Can't wait to use it on a new project.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I bet you had fun unwrapping all those goodies, a lovely exchange

msstitch01 said...

Hi Gina,

I love that clothes pin angel - it looks gorgeous.
Best wishes, Gail.