"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, October 19, 2018

Christmas is coming!

For a change I got an early start on Christmas hand made gifts this year!  Some of them are for a swap on the Home Makers Forum, but once I'd started making those, I kept on sewing, so I will have some items to give people as last minute gifts if needed!
The first group are an oven mitt, two hotpads and a coaster, all made from some Christmas kitty fabric that was given to me a while ago.  There was a couple of yards, so there is still plenty over to make more things for my many cat loving friends!




This tea towel is a simple applique job.  I found the free pattern online and as I have a few plain tea towels set aside for embellishing in some form, I used one of those.


The next item is a bit different.  It is a little holder to put a gift card in, to give someone, rather than just in an envelope or card.  A cute gimmick!



No comments: