"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Mini quilt and mini cross stitch finished.

I haven't done much at all this year really.  Not as much as I'd like to have, considering the amount of fabric and embroidery kits etc. in my stash.  But I got around to finishing my Owl Tree mini quilt, which may end up hanging on a wall some day.  For the moment it is tucked away in the cabinet where I now keep all my finished patchwork projects.  At least they have a home and I can find them quickly if I want to show anyone.


My friend Val suggested recently that we should get together and do some cross stitching, as it has been ages since either of us did that.  So I rummaged around in my UFO cross stitches box and found something that I figured I would be able to complete.  I will be showing Val this when we meet up next week, and I have made her promise to show me the cross stitch item she started :-)

1 comment:

Jane said...

what a fun cross stitch and well done on finishing the owls