"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, August 01, 2013

PNG Quilt drive update.

I have been emailing photos to Yaso every time I receive a donation of quilts, and today I received an email from her, part of which I am reproducing here so you can all see how much your work is appreciated:

The quilts encourage me constantly to carry with my work.  I am organizing to have the quilts and other things transported to PNG  end of year. This will work with me going there Jan 2014. The tribe is already so thrilled with knowing about the response to your quilts call. They are so overcome that so many people care and you are coordinating all this because of your own enormous care for them.  

So, thank you all again for your donations.  I know of many more that are on the way here, so by January, Yaso will have a veritable shipload!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Such a wonderful email.