"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Damaged linens mat finished

I don't know what to call this, and I don't know what I will do with it!  It measures 28" x 19".  It was just an experiment to see what could be done with damaged linens.  Those that are stained, torn, or worn beyond repair.  I just took the good bits, framed each piece and joined them all together to make a 'mini quilt'.  More of a wall hanging size, but I'm not going to hang it anywhere.  Mostly likely it will be put on the coffee table for a while, then folded up and put into the cupboard where all my other completed sewing projects live, that aren't out on display anywhere.



4 comments:

Jane said...

lots of pretty blues in this one

selina said...

quite pretty, now at least they can be used
thanx for sharing

Linda Steele said...

it does looks pretty and such a good, creative idea to salvage the good bits.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Gina, this is so sweet and lovely! You should hang it!