"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, November 04, 2013

Another quilt finished for the PNG Quilt collective.

I've just posted this photo to the PNG Quilt Collective blog, but am putting it here as well to show it off, lol! I've had the top sitting around for a month or so, but with so much else happening around here I hadn't got around to finishing it. This morning I decided today was the day, and once I got going of course it took no time at all.



And this is my new sewing machine travelling case, bought at Spotlight on Saturday morning. I took two photos and Tiger was determined to get in both of them, so rather than waste time taking more pictures, I've just left him in. I've always envied the women I've seen trundling their machines into sewing classes in these nifty little trolley cases, and now I can 'join the club' - makes me feel like a pro!

3 comments:

Jane said...

A lovely quilt, a lovely sewing machine case, and a wonderful cat!

Linens and Royals said...

Pretty quilt. Not sure which I admire more. The cat or the new case? Love both. Sylvia X

Jeanette said...

Hi Gina just popped by to say Hi hope you and Ken are both well..love the PNG quilt and sewing case I bought the same sewing case from spotlight and use it as a knitting bag, carrying my Knitting/Crochet throws (rugs) the 1 im doing at moment has 124, 15x15 cm crochet many different colours and patternd squares so case so good to store and hold while knitting/crochet at moment trying to sort and sew together.before i start next project, another crochet/ and 2 knitted rugs wool and patterns ready to start..ill pop by again soon take care xxx