"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, April 25, 2008

Yet another unique blog for craft lovers!

My friend Barbara in the USA has a thing about mens' ties. Actually, she is interested in lots of things, all of which make her blog a constant source of delight to read. But she has been blogging about ties on and off for a couple of years, so last year I sent her a parcel of ties to play with, in return for a parcel of goodies she sent me. I don't know if she has used my ties yet, but she has created a blog showing what other people have done with ties - do have a look! Here is the link: Artful Ties It is full of fantastic photos of clothes, bags, and quilts, all made out of ties!

2 comments:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Hi Gina,
I just visited Barbara's site. WOW! I had no idea ties could be so beautiful. Now if only I had the body to wear something like that!
Patricia :o)

Chelle said...

Great link! Thank you!